Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Santa, I used cyber space to send my letter this year.

MY WISH LIST FOR SANTA....

PEACE ON EARTH


I became aware of this song this year thought it was new until i "googled" it....Maybe long ago I started my Christmas wish list with the same wish because of this song...

and since that is a mighty big thing to fit in a sleigh...i also want BOOKs....I love books...most anything i will read...want the Twilight series, Celestial Proficiencies...to name a couple....

May the spirit of Christmas find all, and the gift of acceptance be gifted to those that need it. (thats for the anti christmas lovers, I have my rights too! and I LOVE CHRIST in MASS.

Comments on "Santa, I used cyber space to send my letter this year."

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (10:45 AM) : 

What a great video, thank you. It was set up so well, there voices both so distinct yet in unison. Your mother and I watched it together. To all, well worth the download time to watch and listen.

 

post a comment