Thursday, December 18, 2008

What can I gift for Christmas....

After reading the email I received from my sister I have thought long and hard about the rules posted for our family gift game....I love this idea by the way....but you left several openings for me to get back at everyone involved or who knew of the involvement of the red water I dealt with for a month....so...one of these things just could end up in that gift exchange....out of love mind you...hehe

1. One stupid yellow cat who can not walk his lazy butt to the litter box and just loves to leave messes in the laundry and plants....someone in this family has a lot of energy and could provide for a very nice home for him....

2. About 500 candy molds taking up space in my cupboards.....these could be quite useful to a girl scout or candy maker.....

3. Four hundred pairs of barbie shoes...now these are priceless and I am sure would go well with a bra collection....

4. Two stoves and a dryer....now these would provide hours of fun for someone who just loves to store junk in his garage....bet a hoover craft or battle bot could be made from these, one that makes coffee....

Now these are just a few of the ideas I am getting as I go through the house and clean daily....got a few tires and some car parts that someone may need also....a broken scooter that could be utilized with the dryer and stoves.

Now the spirit of Christmas is giving....but I can not help but put my own wish list here too....

1. Candy making with dad.....one of my most cherished child hood memories.

2. Mama coming and cleaning my house....again a great thing about being a kid...hehe

3. A day of listening to NO fights or arguments.....wonder if the ones that can give me this will know it is them I am talking about....

4. A law stating the word "mom" can only be muttered in french...I hear that is a "romantic" language.....

5. A weekend with my hubby....paid...hehe (that always helps) alone....with out his damn phone.

6. A fun filled child's mentality Christmas....when the magic was still in the thought of Peace on Earth and Good will to ALL. (for me anyway).....

I hope this Holiday finds us making lots of new happy memories, laughter with full bellies....and a nap....now that is Christmas.

Comments on "What can I gift for Christmas...."

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (11:14 AM) : 

Watch out what you wish for, remember, another Christmas comes 365 days following this one, then of course there is always birthdays to! Looking forward top seeing what everyone comes up with, going to be fun.

 

Blogger Shana said ... (11:44 AM) : 

hehe oh father...think you asked for koolaid quite a bit this summer..

 

Blogger real eyez said ... (4:00 AM) : 

Stan it is that thought there that has kept me from joining into the holiday teasing. I am not always a good sport and while I may think I have a good idea yours will no doubt be much funnier!
I choose to stay on the sidelines and laugh!

 

post a comment