Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Should be doing something...but I am not.

The house is half decorated, the kids are at school,
laundry has washed, and the dryer now cool

dishes are stacked clean on the counter,
except for the silverware that does not seem to matter.

A hot cup of coffee, streams in my mug,
my doughnut dropping crumbs on the rug.

I know I should move, get off my butt,
accomplish something, but I just don't know what.

Dont wanna hang another Christmas light,
Dont wanna wash, those spoons give me a fright.

So I am gonna sit right here, in my chair,
and just pretend, the work is not there.

Comments on "Should be doing something...but I am not."

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (1:05 AM) : 

That is just about what I did all day today, sit in my computer chair and worked on my Christmas list. Good thing I have a delete button, I have narrowed my list down a lot. A little windy, an occasional snow flake, a touch of rain so it was nice to be indoors. Of course, I should be indoor in one of the cabins working on sheet rock, after I have my Christmas chores done.

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (1:36 PM) : 

maybe you should be blogging?

 

Blogger real eyez said ... (5:38 AM) : 

you have inspired me! I think I shall do the same!

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (9:36 PM) : 

You still looking for something to do?

 

post a comment