Thursday, May 04, 2006

Spring Fever

Spring- the change of seasons from winter to summer...a brief transition from dormacey to life...a time for new beginning...the rebirth of life...
Spring--a long piece of anything wrapped in a circular patter...round and round and round...untill the force of twisting will twist no more...when released....sprrrriiiiinnnnggggg....

This is how I feel...like a spring...the tightness grows and the urge to run is strong...I WANT OUT OF THIS DAMN CITY!!!!! Okay I feel better...just had to vent...I am living, and making the best of it, a life for my family...they are the ones that need society still to entertain them...I want solitude...I want piece....I want to be able to walk out my front door at 6 am and yell "GOOD MORNING WORLD" without the neighbors locking me up in an institution. I want to go camping....if I close my eyes and wish real hard.....nope still two more weeks.....hhhmmmmm!!!

Someday maybe I will get to be me.....for now...I will go "pretend" I am somewhere other than here...maybe the kids and I could hide out in the camper and "redecorate"...practice for the weekend.....

Comments on "Spring Fever"

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (8:58 AM) : 

I also feel the .... sprrrriiiiinnnnggggg....

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (9:08 AM) : 

I thunk Donnie has the right concept, he wrote a three liner blog> Heidi and I replied at the same time, my 76 lineer comment beat hers out bu 21 lines. The most she could muster for your blog is two lines! I thunk everyone is smelling sprrrriiiinnnnngggggggggggggggg!
Is that anew word verificvation?

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (9:58 AM) : 

I was just checking to see if there were any new postings, could not help but niotice your word verification. "stickybuns" I think it is another one of those visions that I have quite often as the Grand Poopah - the phase of the moon is about right, it will be full on 5/18 - perhaps the vision was meant for you and not me!

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (10:09 AM) : 

I am just showing your mother how to monitor your site! Watch what you say!

 

Blogger Shana said ... (5:06 PM) : 

Hi MOM!!!

 

Blogger Shana said ... (7:18 AM) : 

LOL had to post just cuz the word verification is cool....

navy

 

post a comment