Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I Can Not Get Away From Them Not Even For A Day

Just had to vent....Mothers Day is May 14th...that is a week from Sunday...I have been telling the kids every time they do the "me-me-me" thing that "I had better have one Hell of a Mothers Day...." Now I realized it is also Melissa's third Brithday!!!!! So now I have to share Mothers Day every seven years or so....that SUCKS!!!!

Comments on "I Can Not Get Away From Them Not Even For A Day"

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (7:57 AM) : 

Well, be thankful that is all you have to do....after talking to a few ohter mothers... we (the mothers) will all rather be celebrating, then what we actually have planned.

Tay and I will be playing with Clowns (which i really do not like), men in funny red hats, X-ray machines, and Doctors!!!! I would rather be at a birthday party!

 

Blogger Shana said ... (5:16 PM) : 

Solution found...Melissas B-day on Saturday...John takes taylor on Sunday...and we go to the zoo...alone....(psst just cuz your slow...who has to really go to the zoo..but hubbys can not complain cuz it is free on Mothers Day) John pretend you did not read that last sentance....

 

post a comment