Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Never thought I would want to go to Hawaii

Well I think I have changed my mind...I have always thought of Hawaii as one of those "Yuppie" tourist traps...now I have seen differently...alot of history to be seen and beaches of all sorts...lava...rock...black sand...and even plain ol'sand...the trees they are amazing and the lizards are every where...so Chris and Alyda have convinced my that Hawaii might not be such a bad vacation...any volenteers for baby sitters?????Ah come one...I have NEVER been on a real vacation....nor after two marriages have I had a honeymoon....So I am thinking...a trip to Hawaii just might be the answer to all my problems...that and a few rolls of duct tape and some cement boots for Buddy.

Comments on "Never thought I would want to go to Hawaii"

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (10:34 PM) : 

You already had a trip to Hawaii, you even lived there so why go back? You have seen, you have done it! Pick a more exotic spot like Ninilchik or Seldovia!

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (11:04 PM) : 

nonono ...english bay!!

 

post a comment