Friday, May 05, 2006

Something MUST BE DONE!!

All right everyone from the past...those of us who complained that there would be "nothing left" for us after the baby boomers were done...well I think we forgot that we are NOT the end of the world...we only fantasized that something so huge and great would come in our life time...well everyone better hope it comes soon...Britt and I figured the numbers...at the rate insurance, gas and automobile prices are rising...by the year 2010...(when she is 18) she will need to earn at least 25,000 dollars JUST TO DRIVE HER CAR legally. I lived off less then that supporting a family of three for a couple of years...how is an 18 year old suppose to do it?? I guess if they all live in their vehicles they can make it!!! Then you add the rising cost of housing...oh lets say a one bedroom apartment in Mt. View that runs for 900 a month now...IF it does not get condemed or burn down, will probably go for at least 1000 in four years...add three hundred or so for feeding her face and recreation (this is why they come home for meals and laundry) after "maintance bills say another 2000 a year...we are now looking at 39,000 dollars a year for a "starter job"!!!

So the moral of this story is...DADDYYYYY!!!!! I dont want to play no more...I want to "go to my room"...ground me pleeeeeeeeeease......they will NEVER be able to leave home!~!!!........so I will "leave them the home", and "go home to mommy"!!!! I promise I will do my chores without argueing....and get up for school...I promise I wont even fight with my sister....just let me come home.............

Comments on "Something MUST BE DONE!!"

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (8:06 AM) : 

At that rate... I am glad my Rose wants to be a poeple mover bus driver!!!

 

Blogger Shana said ... (8:10 AM) : 

lol!!!

 

Blogger john r mclay said ... (6:35 AM) : 

If she is living in her car (bus), we will move in with her, and see the city daily.

 

post a comment