Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Deadliest Catch goes Boom De Ahda....

This is a cute song...and some of Homers most famous are at the mike......


Comments on "Deadliest Catch goes Boom De Ahda...."

 

Blogger john r mclay said ... (8:06 PM) : 

I'll bet Discovery Channel had NO IDEA what they were doing when they brought those boys in. We all know fishermen can't sing worth a c@#p - not that the seals complain!

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (6:18 PM) : 

That is a cute catchy little song, but the Time Bandit Choir was a little rough. Been watching it this year, Eddie looked good in his spiderman costuume with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth. The program following it, "Alaksa Experience" is worth watching and then gagging! What a bunch of cheechako's!

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (8:20 PM) : 

Dang I need cable!

 

Blogger real eyez said ... (6:11 PM) : 

I love that song it is a different version of the one they have on the discovery channel! We all start singing it whenever it comes on! I am glad you found this!
As far as the last weeks episode of deadliest catch Eddie was hilarious! I laughed my butt off but in the back of my mind I was thinking what a good representation of Anchor Point Alaska! I have gotten so many people hooked on it at work and I even told them to watch for Eddie and then there he is running around in a Spidey costume!

 

Blogger real eyez said ... (6:12 PM) : 

By the way Heath was so excited to watch that show Stan, but he got so mad after only a little while! He had to change the channel!

 

post a comment