Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Eric was eating my crayons!
someone should ask him how this happened...and how he still drives with it this way.
funny faces at the zoo.

The bears are awake....
some of my babies....

This little girl is going to be five in just a couple weeks...birthday party time...

Comments on ""

 

Blogger john r mclay said ... (9:23 PM) : 

One would think the seat would be rainbow...

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (1:54 AM) : 

I bet that seat comes in handy for long road trips, bnot more quick trips to the bushes! I like the concept, no need to stop except to gas up.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:53 AM) : 

That bear does not look happy that thoselittle ones are making faces at it, you know bears are very sensitive.

 

Blogger Golden Granny said ... (9:38 AM) : 

I'm so glad you finally got a camera! I do love pictures of my grandkids! Keep up the good work. Oh yes, I love pictures of you grown ups also.

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (10:26 AM) : 

No new blog, guess you must be out raking and mowing your lawn. It sudrely is a joy to be working outrside again, been so long since we had any mopisture, things are really thawing good. We should have all of ourt snow off the yard within the next day or so - it is melting fast.

 

post a comment