Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Forcast for snow...of course!


After reading the Wolf blog, I thought I would let others know...hehe...I am ready to mow!

That one little patch is full of "ice melt"...that stuff makes ice hard!

The back yard work has begun...it is soggy but not flooded this year...glad I pumped early on.Maybe one more day and the back two thirds of the yard will be snowless....but....we may be using this ice in the coolers come memorial weekend.
That glacier is about six inches thick and not going anywhere soon...darn house shades the ground for much of the day...maybe I could remove the house for a couple days?

and to answer the question in everyones head....We do need more crayons...

Comments on "Forcast for snow...of course!"

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (7:45 PM) : 

Wow, that spammer is fast ~ I would not open it ~ might want to slip an aspirin into your disc drive in case it is a virus. Our yard is not as clear as yours, but it is going fast. Suppose to be up to 60 tomorrow, oh, that is inland on the coast it is suppose to be inthe 50's. Two, maybe three days our rock garden will be clear of snow. Driveway is clear and the snow plow berms, well perhaps by July 1st they will be gone. I think the Bull Buff will get a better flavor by savoring one crayon at a time, that many crayons blends the essense to much. If he is worried that the little ones will eat his crayons, we can get him some more.

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (9:16 PM) : 

I am thinking of clearing the road gutter's and maybe scrapping some poop of the back porch... but i am not getting much farther. Can I move Jane's house for a few days?

 

Blogger Shana said ... (9:58 PM) : 

You can move Janes house...but it is big...you mighty need some manly help...hehe...those darn spammers really tick me off!!

 

Blogger john r mclay said ... (5:30 AM) : 

I wouldn't think buffalo poop is rainbow, but I see the potential. These damn new crayons smell too good to pass up. Maybe if he were to eat once in a while...

 

Blogger Golden Granny said ... (9:51 AM) : 

You know I enjoy eating a crayolla every now and then. They do smell good enuff to eat anyway. If my yard wasn't so big I'd shovel the snow off my lawn too. You're cheating, you know!

 

Blogger Shana said ... (10:18 AM) : 

Cheating, winning, either way...I have grass and the kids are outside at 9am now....thank GOD....they have spring fever real bad...and are making me apes in this house...between them and the dogs, if winter did not end...I would move to the garage!

 

Blogger john r mclay said ... (9:22 PM) : 

I think your mower better have ice auger attachments.

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (10:45 AM) : 

Now that you have posted your "after winter" shots, you you care to post a picture of your "new spring" shot us how green your lawn is now.

 

post a comment