Sunday, March 09, 2008

A Gift For My Brother...

Many long years ago...I bought my brother a new toy for Christmas. He saw this on TV and wanted it real bad...babysitting provided me with the opportunity to purchase my siblings gifts with out using my allowance.



So big brother this time you will NOT BEAT me every time we play this game...and never will I feel guilty again for tearing the head off of the red guy...you always got red...and you always won...and I have always felt guilt for ruining you toy...So after I am done practicing...be ready big brother...I am gonna box your lights out.

Comments on "A Gift For My Brother..."

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (9:43 PM) : 

Updated race stats and predictions on my site, updated at 2040. Shane never played the red fighter, he played the brown one! In his eyes, there was no red fighter. Yu should have painted them differnent colors and really confused him, then you would have won.

 

Blogger Da Bears said ... (9:45 AM) : 

oooh--I'm so scared!!

--------NOT---------

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (5:50 PM) : 

Both Mackey and King have stopped in Koyuk, the question is for how long. Next stop is Elim, 42 miles down the trail, the same distance as Shaktoolik to Koyuk. King made better time on the leg of the course than Mackey, so Mackey has to sneak out of Koyuk a couple of hours, at least, ahead of of King. Swenson is also sneaking up the trail behind them, currently running in th place.

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (9:35 PM) : 

Next year, we will need to set up a family blog site just for the Quest and Iditirod. Mackey and King are running again, at 2130, Mackey is two miles in front of King and both traveling at 6 mph. Either King is holding back or Mackey four dog less team is faster. I think King is just tailing and saving dog power for the sprint. Out of the top ten racers, Mackey and King have the highest aqverage on speed, they both have an average over the course so far at 4.56 mph. the remaining eight have either 4.39 or 4.38 average.

 

Blogger Shana said ... (12:00 AM) : 

a blog? heck first we have to convince the family that Alaska does have a professional sport and get some of them members addicted too...I am thinking the same thing you are...but out of nowhere Buser is coming up....hmmmm

 

post a comment