Thursday, March 27, 2008

The easiest blog I ever wrote, but the hardest to post.

The Profit of Abrahams GOD, the ONE TRUE GOD, is speaking on this earth at this moment. Many of us thought we lived a life for GOD, many of us wondered where he went when our lives became tough back in 1994. HE left. HE left us just as he said he would. His CHURCH became scattered into several locations through out the world, until the time for the SEALS. He left us so we would be trained, trained to help those who want to repent and accept the ONE TRUE GOD, the KING OF KINGS, who will govern this entire EARTH.

GOD has called me back again. He is showing me now that the Profit of Abraham’s GOD has returned. THE CHURCH OF GOD is now being reassembled, in many places on this earth. I am finding it very hard to believe, but my faith that THE LORD JESUS is telling me this, we are in great times of doom now.

We are soon going to be forced to return to growing out own food. We are going to be forced to choose sides. I have chosen mine and I am here to help anyone that wants to know the way to survival into the NEW MILLENIUM. A world governed by one government that will be the same as the ONE GOD has said it would be.

It is too late now to “figure it out”. Faith is what will save us, faith is what JESUS taught us, faith in one GOD…the GOD of Abraham that has been ignored for almost 6000 years.

The “magic is gone” he will not longer show us his strength this way. We have had many many chances to see. We have been given many many profits to listen too, we have been tainted by “religion” and forgot to “read” the GREAT BOOK ourselves.

Of all other History Books why do we ignore the first one ever written? The one that actually tells us where this earth and the people in it began? Why did many pastors and priest stray, greed, selfishness and self need, that is why. Desperation that man may be right and not GOD.

I am here to say….GOD is ALWAYS RIGHT…the one GOD…the MAKER of all man kind, the stars, the moon, the earth.

http://www.rweinland.com/sermons/download/08/2-16-08_mystery_revealed1.mp3

This is a link to the Profit of GOD…this man can lead us to salvation. He is here as a spokesman of THE ONE TRUE GOD. He will open the hearts of all if they just hear him. Although not many will listen anymore. That is where I come in. I am also being given, through this man, the keys you are all still seeking. I have seen them coming, I doubted them and therefore was left behind when GOD called his true followers back. I do believe that I was left, my own straying from GOD, but to also learn, and be here to help others find the right way, the way to SALVATION.

So as I close this Blog for now…I want to ask everyone one thing…If you are willing to “chose” the country to fight for, or support, how do you know it is the right one? GOD says in the BIBLE that false gods will be built, they will be worshipped, and man will even turn to them for salvation. The BIBLE also says that NOT one of these will be the one to follow if you want eternal life someday. GOD will only take those who show that above all else, including them selves and their children, they believe he is the maker, and his KINGDOM will rule again.

This day my friends will be here soon….JESUS will take this world unto one government by the end of 1335 days…the count down started in February of 2008.

Seek the link I left…listen to the sermons…hear him with your heart, put all else away as the Devil is in control of this world at this very moment….

OUR FATHER, WHO IS IN HEAVEN, SACRED BE YOUR NAME,

THY KINGDOM COME, THY WILL BE DONE,

ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN.

GIVE US THIS DAY, OUR DAILY BREAD

AND FORGIVE US OUR SINS, AS WE FORGIVE THOSE THAT SIN AGAINST US.

LEAD US NOT INTO TEMPTATION, BUT DELIVER US FROM EVIL

FOR YOURS IS THE KINGDOM OF POWER

FOREVER AND EVER….

AMEN.

Comments on "The easiest blog I ever wrote, but the hardest to post."

 

Blogger john r mclay said ... (5:28 PM) : 

First off - why is 1994 the year "things got tough"? HE, The I AM, Omnipotent, God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit has never left, or, turned his back on us - HE said HE wouldn't. Period. A lot of humans have turned their back on HIM since the beginning of time.
HIS church (people that believe and worship HIM) has always been scattered - Mormon, Catholic, Baptist, etc. Certain areas of HIS word have been argued and debated by MAN - thus, different worship approaches.
A lot of speakers, for hundreds of years, have spoken of Christ's return and noted the signs and events listed in the book of Revelation to do with the end of this heavens and earth as we know it. A lot of people have "predicted" HIS return - like Nostradamus - and have been wrong. HE said that no man shall ever know that time and it will occur as a "..thief in the night.." (meaning it will sneak up on ALL of us when the time comes).
My GOD - Abraham's GOD - has not "..been ignored for almost 6000 years." My Mother has a pure heart and worships the same GOD in her heart, her walk, and her life and has taught her belief in The One God to thousands of children and people in her existence. Our GOD was ignored by many people before Abraham walked the earth and will be ignored by people until the very end of the world. It may be 10,000 years from now, or, tomorrow.
I will not predict this event - knowing I am just a man.
One-world government was spoken of when I was about 12 (1981). Laser tattoos developed by Swiss Bank were claimed to be "the mark".
How about micro-chips?
Above all, I believe in one GOD - the GOD of Abraham - who created this world and mankind. I will not expect tomorrow to be the last day we know here, but will live as if it might be...we'll never know.

"If today was the last day, where will I be tomorrow - and why?"
is a question for each of us to ask ourself.
Faith is deeper than flesh and blood, and it means I TRULY BELIEVE. Do you believe?

 

Blogger john r mclay said ... (5:33 PM) : 

Footprints in the Sand


One night I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord.
Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky.
In each scene I noticed footprints in the sand.
Sometimes there were two sets of footprints,
other times there were one set of footprints.

This bothered me because I noticed
that during the low periods of my life,when I was suffering from
anguish, sorrow or defeat,
I could see only one set of footprints.

So I said to the Lord,
"You promised me Lord, that if I followed you,
you would walk with me always.
But I have noticed that during the most trying periods of my life
there have only been one set of footprints in the sand. Why, when I needed you most, you have not been there for me?"The Lord replied, "The times when you have seen only one set of footprints in the sand,
is when I carried you."
Mary Stevenson - 1936


We can give up on GOD, but HE will never give up on us.

 

Blogger Shana said ... (8:38 PM) : 

your mother is right...her GOD is the GOD...he pulled himself from the churches...it is written in the book of Daniel that he would...I have been researching night and day...I have not in the past...nor will I now follow a false GOD...this prophet I am talking about is showing he knows things we do not...listening to his sermons make sense and reading his words fills my heart with fear and glory at the same time...I my friend am sure that I will meet JESUS soon...his scattered CHURCH is being called back, their training finished and now we are just waiting...and preparing...food water and gas are a big issue...GOD will not provide for those who have no faith...I know he will lead me and mine to a safe place...a place that we can await for his return...it will be tough and it will be a punishment for not living a better life...but in the end...it will all be okay...if you have faith in the right spot.

 

Blogger john r mclay said ... (7:59 AM) : 

Matthew 24 :

35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father ONLY.
37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark,
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.
44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

This was Jesus' answer to his disciples when they asked, "Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?"

This has nothing to do with the PLACE we are, but how we live and perceive the world WHEREVER we may be. God's love stretches as far as East to West, and His people are in many places. Not faith in "the right spot", just faith in God - who sees and knows all.

"25 Behold, I have told you before. 26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be."

We ARE to look toward the return of His Son and live like the time is at hand. Even the days Jesus walked the earth as a man, He had said, "The time is near", so His believers would not lose sight (or, faith - as humans) of the kingdom of God and it's glory.

If, today, Jesus will come again, will you not enter into His kingdom if you are not in "the right spot"?
Any man claiming this knows not God, and to say, "1,300 days from now...." is naive, as well.

"50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,
51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth."

"25 Behold, I have told you before."

 

Blogger Tabitha-n-AK said ... (8:10 PM) : 

To say he is a prophet is validating we are on the brink of ed of times. BECAUSE the bible says there will be MANY! false prophets prophecying in his name.

I know that no one man knows the time it will come and I have to believe that I will walk with God due to my heart not what spot I am found in in that time.

I m happy you are finding comfort in the bible, in the word. The word is the bible not a different book.

I ask you what would you say if that day comes and goes and anyother? We see no war on American soil?

I am just asking not condeming your beliefs just wondering.


Beware of wolves in sheep's clothing........

 

post a comment