Thursday, April 08, 2010

To My father...memories...

Comments on "To My father...memories..."

 

Blogger john r mclay said ... (5:49 AM) : 

great show to grow up with. it sent a wedge between many social barriers.
Pollacks have been treated much better since.

 

Blogger Shana said ... (8:55 AM) : 

lol I loved Archie!! and Edith is GREAT!! Sad thing is I remember almost all the episodes i googled! hehe

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (11:22 AM) : 

Somehow, I missed your posting yesterday. I loved that show, Archie was one of the first to fight against "political correctness", perhaps he was wiser than he was portrayed on in this series. It was a great show, his timing was perfect and his popularity was at the highest at the commencement of the "Woman's Liberation Movement", he took a lot of flak over his comments.

 

post a comment