Thursday, June 26, 2008

Anchor Point

the weather has not been perfect...but then what is perfect. Little to no rain so far...some wind but not to bad. Nights are staying in the mid 40's can not complain there. That cold is still lingering but it is getting better. Life in the pit is pretty quiet...the kids play...and I am being haunted by M and M's...broken ones....pieces of ones...red, blue, green, yellow, brown, orange...lots of colors...but out of 500 pieces...I have just 200 left to find places for....Thanks Donald for the tortoreouse event...I dream those damn M and M's.....and the next time you want to by me a puzzle...could you make it skittles!! That is a joke. Dad has so far stayed out of trouble...he seems to be getting a bit restless now so look out people...he has some pent up pranks I am sure...

For those coming south tomorrow...drive safe. For those that are not...I miss you and wish you could come for the weekend....love to you.

Comments on "Anchor Point"

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (7:13 PM) : 

Bout time you make a new posting. But I guess when you sleep in untiul noon, there is not much time left to post.

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (7:13 PM) : 

Oh, I forgot, Eric wants you to call him!

 

post a comment