Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Hmmmm...

Blog...Welcome home Anna.....
Keep up the good Race Lance....
We will miss you Jen....
Hope your with your daughter Rob....
Please dont let me go insane....
Spring hurry up...I wanna run away!!!

Have a good day.

Comments on "Hmmmm..."

 

Blogger john r mclay said ... (11:06 AM) : 

Rushing spring is like asking, "Freeze me in until May, please."
A few years back, a woman got onto an elevator I was in exclaiming, "I'm glad winter is over! I'm sick of snow!". That was the first week in May, and 8" of the white blanket coated us that evening. Be careful complaining of the weather. It could get worse.

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (11:22 AM) : 

I am now ready for my prediction, we are moving into spring, no doubt, we will get more snow and freezing temps, but the snow accumulation has reached it's peak, but then it could snow some more and exceed what we have had but it will be for a shorter time frame than what we have alredy bene through. Spring is closer than further away than what it was a day ago. Today, raining, temps in the 40's and forecast is for the same for several days. Saw a woody pecker sitting in a tree yesterday!

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (2:52 PM) : 

Isn't Josh to old to be climbing trees.

 

post a comment