Sunday, November 02, 2008

my flight plan...give or take...

My best friend loves to simplify things well...or complicate them mightly...lol but I guess that is what it takes to fly buddy passes...so...
I leave tomorrow on Alaska Airlines at 0730....I arrive in Seattle at Noon their time

Being the good friend she is my lay over in seattle is just enough time to switch planes...I leave Seattle at 1250 and arrive in Denver at 1625.....no this is the city of choice she gave me for a layover...the mile high city...but I have friends in the area who would love a surprise visit so if I get stuck in Denver over night no big deal....

If I get out of Denver it will be a three hour lay over then I am off to Kennedy International Airport...and then right off to Phillidelphia landing at 1854 pm....those time zones make it look worse than it is she assured me...she better be right...lol

So once I am there we will remain in New Jersey for a few days...playing it by ear with Joshs deployment....we are hoping to go visit Phillidelphia and the Liberty bell.....she would like me to see the Statue Of Liberty and Ellis Island...that may be fun...cept I hate the city...but the history is going to be neat...

We will head to New York around Monday....spend some time with the kids then back to Jersey...for my flight back...

Leaving Phillidelphia at 0750 November 18th...the holiday played a big role in these plans and as luck would have it I was able to fly from Philli to Seattle arriving there at...1222.....but not leaving untill....(unless I can get on a stand by flight and there are five possible) 2135...yuck as I have spent a lot of time in that airport....now if I do not catch one of the five straight to anchorage flights I get to take another detour to Fairbanks for the rest of the night...leaving there at 0605 and arriving in Anchorage at 0715.....I could drive faster...lol...but hey Iguess I will see a lot of new things...as well as HATE planes even more when I get back....

I love you all....I will miss you lots...and I will post often...

Comments on "my flight plan...give or take..."

 

Blogger john r mclay said ... (4:12 PM) : 

"Mo-blogging", right? COOOL! Taking the laptop or just stopping at coffee hot spots?

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (9:08 AM) : 

wow, looks like a busy schedule and a lot of flight time. Have a fun trip, enjoy the many sights you will see and especially those grand babies. Keep us posted on what you see, where you are at and we will see you at Thanksgiving. Love you.

 

post a comment