Monday, September 29, 2008

guess it may be time...

I have noticed this summer that many seem to think I am losing my mind. I want to assure everyone I am not. For the first time in my life I feel like I am not the idiot.

The issues in our world today are not new...they have been evolving over my life time and I have been watching it knowing eventually it would come to this.

Most think I have lived my life in a "non-reality" state of mind. Maybe just maybe I saw and listened. I watched the whole picture and everyone else has been living in a delusional world.

For me these issues say one thing..."We fucked up bad!" (sorry for that language but my father always said..."If the shoe fits...wear it."

For me these issues say...change will come soon...maybe not an easy change...but it will get better...just after it gets worse...again as I have heard often in my life..."History repeats itself"...time for many to look back in history a bit farther than the evolution of the United States of America....like the 100 years leading up to the Western Europeans moving here in the first place.

So as we all spent the summer, living life as if these issues were not sitting on the stove boiling...I have one thing to ask...

Are we ready? Does anyone remember life with out the ability to "eat out" or use money to buy your goods? Can we even survive when we can not trust the foods we have grown used to buying.

We brushed the Chinese off as an enemy with no means...then gave them most of our "food industry" basics....hmmmm....seems to me they have a nice weapon of mass destruction ...even if at the moment it is mainly killing their own children.

So please quit worrying about my mental health and maybe start worrying about how we are going to survive when our food and gas are cut off from us. When our unemployment lines are long and no money is in the unemployment fund...

Whether we want it or not...it is going to happen...and my father once said to me..."Know your enemy" but his favorite and my motto on life...

Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance....

Comments on "guess it may be time..."

 

post a comment