Thursday, September 15, 2005

All right I made it this far. After being nagged at for a month or so I have figured this our. (maybe) Not quite sure about an "online journal" but then again it may be the only way I will ever get published. So now I sit here and try to figure out what to write about....I could share some about my family....or friends....but well I will save that for another day....ir I can find my way back here. Hey look I can change the color of my letters hehehe....and I dont even have to uncap the pen......yep yellows still hard to read. Ahhhh....green.....my favorite color. Such a relaxing color. To bad we wont see it again for several months. so sister....I have blogged my first blog.......welcome...to my reality..........................

Comments on ""

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (7:41 AM) : 

HA HA HA ...i found you!!!!!

 

post a comment